Tell Us Your Story
The Irvington Historical Society seeks your help in chronicling the extraordinary circumstances we are living through as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please send personal reflections, stories, and photos that express your response to the crisis. The Society will collect, compile, and preserve your submissions as part of our mission to chronicle the history of the village.
We welcome contributions from villagers of all ages. Your contributions will provide a portrait of Irvington as it faces the challenges of this very complicated time. We plan to share some of your reflections on our website, on social media, and in our newsletter The Roost.
We hope that sharing our thoughts and feelings about this time will bring us together as a community and provide meaningful insight to future generations.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your submission as an attachment to your email.
- To send photos, use .jpg and include a caption.
- Or mail your submissions to Irvington Historical Society, PO Box 23, Irvington, NY 10533
- There is no minimum or maximum word length. Submissions may be excerpted or edited, as deemed appropriate for project purposes.
- By making a submission, you are granting permission for distribution and/or publication by the Irvington Historical Society.